One day I went to Bandung with my friend for a vacation. We went there on night bus. When arrived in Cianjur, the bus stopped for a rest. I got off the bus to get a cup of coffee, but my friend didn’t. He went to a mosque to pray. It took only a few minutes to pray, but went I came out again the bus was not there. It had gone! Shocked and confused. I asked the shopkeeper about the bus. She said that the bus had departed about five minutes ago.
I tried to call my friend on my cell phone, but the battery was running low. I couldn’t do anything but hope and pray. After several minutes, my wish came true. The bus came back! Got on the bus and walked to my seat. I was so ashamed when everybody on the looked at me. I could feel my face turned red.
I asked my friend why she didn’t tell the driver that I was still outside. “I did, I told him several times that you were outside, but he said that you were in the bus toilet because he saw a man going into the toilet,” my friend replied, laughing. The other passengers smiled at me. I was so embarrassed.
How did the writer feel?
a. He felt happy
b. He felt awful
c. He felt sad
d. He felt angry
e. He felt shy
Preview soal selanjutnya: Ujian Sekolah Bahasa Inggris SMP / MTs Kelas 9
THE BASIC OPERATION OF DIGITAL CAMERA
· A digital camera
· An object (a friend/classmates or something interesting, you can find around the classroom or school yard)
Follow the steps below to take the picture:
1. Hold up the camera and centre the object in the LCD (Liquid Crystal Display).
2. Move closer or use the zoom control for the result you want.
3. When you’re ready to takes pictures, hold the shutter halfway. It is very important so the camera sets the focus, shutter speed and various other calculations.
4. A light should appear that let you know the camera is set to go.
5. Press the shutter all the way down.
It may be necessary to turn off the LCD and use the view finder when there is more extreme sunlight or to converse battery life. The glare from the LCD does not work well with more bright light.
What is the purpose of the text?
A. To tell how something is made.
B. To show how to create something
C. To explain how to take pictures
d. To describe how something achieve
Cara Menggunakan : Baca dan cermati soal baik-baik, lalu pilih salah satu jawaban yang kamu anggap benar dengan mengklik / tap pilihan yang tersedia.
Tips : Jika halaman ini selalu menampilkan soal yang sama secara beruntun, maka pastikan kamu mengoreksi soal terlebih dahulu dengan menekan tombol "Koreksi" diatas.