How to Make a Pencil Box
What you need: an empty plastic bottle of mineral water, a sharp cutter, a piece of white or colorful paper, some paint and some glue.
How to make it? Just follow these instructions!
– Wash the plastic bottle. Make sure it is clean when you use it.
– Cut the bottle into two halves.
– Wrap the bottle with a piece of colored paper.
– If you use plain paper, use the paint to draw on it.
– Now your pencil box is ready to use.
Parts of the text above are ….
a. orientation – events – reorientation
b. classification – descriptions
c. aim – materials – steps
d. orientation – complication – resolution
Preview soal selanjutnya: Grammar
Jessie’s husband, Tom, _______ (have) breakfast at the moment. He always _________ (go) to work very early.
A. Has – go
B. Is have – is going
C. Is having – gos
D. Is having – goes